- Teams will consist of two participating fishermen. Alternates may be arranged.
- The contestants in each boat will be from different teams.
- There will be absolutely no bribing of the Guides or Judges.
- Each of the two days of fishing will be split into two sessions – A morning session and an afternoon session.
- TIPPING AND REFERRAL BUSINESS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED SINCE EACH GUIDE AND FLY SHOP HAVE DONATED THEIR TIME AND SUPPORT TO THIS FUNDRAISER.
- The amount of all “DONATIONS” earned during the contest will be posted at each evening event. The participant(s) will receive an invoice after the tournament for payment of their “DONATIONS” or final payment can be made at the Friday night banquet in the form of a check.
- Contestants will furnish their own fly fishing equipment or rental equipment. A contestant may bring or rent one additional fly rod, reel and line.
- Type of fly rod, reel and fly line is left to the judgment of the individual contestant.
- The use of fly floatant, lead weight, leaders or any other accessories will be at the discretion of the contestant.
- Use of mechanical or electric propulsion (motors) on boats during the contest hours is prohibited.
- No real or artificial fish attractants such as scents are permitted (this is considered “bait” under Wyoming Game & Fish rules).